SPONSORSHIP TOTAL

$1340.09 as at 30/11/07 - Final Total!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Where is the Mo love?


So, I was on hiatus for 5 days during the long weekend. There wasn't much time for me to hit the blogger but my upper lip has had the time to culture itself.

I've only included one photo in today's post, the rest are available from the link on the top left of the blog.

I've been working hard growing this thing. I've been taunted, poked, prodded and generally degraded by those who I thought were meant to support me. Oh the shame. The shame.

Given that the content thus far has been somewhat bland other than a few of my personal touches into humour-dom, I thought I'd touch on why I'm so vehemently pursuing this cause and perhaps why my caped crusading for other donation drives has been flaky in the past.

I guess it comes down to personal involvement. When you're touched by the issues a cause is trying to support it's easy to be empathetic. From a young age I've been in a caring capacity for those around me who have been afflicted with the condition. It has given me strength and a wealth of knowledge well beyond my years.

I find it difficult to articulate precisely how I feel about this right now and I think this retrospective and introspective piece of reflection will be the spark that may ignite something a little more insightful further in to this month of hairy proceedings.






No comments: