SPONSORSHIP TOTAL

$1340.09 as at 30/11/07 - Final Total!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Pledge of the First Day


The prologue to all this has since passed as I only came up with the blog idea today. It's not original but its better than what most are contributing, I mean, you should get value for your hard earned donation money.

If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, see the bottom of the page, it explains all.

So I have shaved last night (as I do once, maybe twice a week) for anticipation of the big day today. My smooth face is once again exposed to the atmosphere and my top lip is primed for hair growth.

What you may or may not know (or haven't quite got the gist of from my constantly broadcast anti-hairiness) is that I'm a mid twenties man that hasn't passed puberty yet. Yes, I struggle to grow hair. It grows on my head just fine (albeit with a little bit of hereditary loss) and my chest seems to know whats going on but the face gets no hair grow love.

This makes Movember for me a little farcical. I know I haven't left myself unshaven for more than a few weeks since my teens and perhaps early neglectful twenties but I'm fairly certain that nothing much has changed.

So come along for this journey with me, its sure to be a hoot.

Prepare for blog entries, photos, youtube videos, maybe some audio and general hairy links. Anything to distract you from the fact that in all likely hood I'm going to fail to keep my top lip warm with my own body hair.



And remember to donate! The reason why I'm doing this is because I honestly believe in the causes that I'm supporting, it's not just for kicks. Promise.


1 comment:

Zlatko Tursic said...

day 1: smooth as a baby's bottom.