SPONSORSHIP TOTAL

$1340.09 as at 30/11/07 - Final Total!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Oh what a wonderful life.



Holy funk it's been good weather recently, as indicated by yesterdays photo. A top the Olivers Hill look out in good ol' Frankston. Very nice day for a ride, albeit a little windy on the way south.

So for all you non believers and skeptics a like my Mo has commeth. Pores in my skin are putting their hairy hands up in protest to prevent further embarrassment.

How long will it grow? There is a mixture of dark, light and blond hairs. Quite odd given that only my arms have light coloured hair on them. Perhaps because my lip is located fairly centrally there is a mix of genetics happening above my cake hole.

Thanks again for all the donations thus far, there has been some very generous and supportive people. I try and get a bit wordy to give some fun back, but I'm in IT and thus a functioning illiterate according to statistical data so forgive me if it's not THAT gripping.

There was a bit of talk in the paper about a chap in the states who in a fleeting moment of passion caught the eye of fellow train passenger while he was on the NY subway and fell immediately in love with her. He then proceeded to expose his unrequited feelings for her via a website of his own creation. Perhaps I should pick some girl out at random and expose my unrequited feelings. Would the Mo be the turning point? Could she deal with a hairy face mongrel for a few more weeks? Would my private collection of naked bath toy poses cause relationship woes before the relationship even began?

Perhaps these questions are better asked after November (sorry, Movember) draws to a close.

No comments: